This bow was built specifically with the tree stand, ground blind and backcountry bowhunter in mind. It’s light and maneuverable, but high performing.
- Hoyt’s first ever 29.5- inch Axle-to-axle premier hunting bow, built for tight spaces and stealthy maneuverability.
- Alpha series bows are built to attack from the least expected locations
- Engineered for bowhunters who hunt from treestands, ground blinds or those putting in brutal back country miles where every ounce counts
- Axius features an all new high-performance, aircraft-grade machined aluminum riser with Integrated Rest System
- New ZTR Cam system produces speed, and versatility in a smaller package
- Asymmetrical limbs are locked into the riser by the Zero-tolerance limb pocket interface
- Axle-to-axle: 29.5″
- Brace height: 6 1/8″
- Let-off: 85%
- Speed: 342 fps
- Weight: 4.3 lbs
- Draw length: #2 Cam ZTR (25″-28″) | #3 Cam ZTR (28″-30″)
- Peak weight: 40, 50, 60, 65, 70, & 80 lbs
- Available in both RH & LH
- Colors available: Blackout, Kuiu Verde 2.0, Realtree Edge, Sitka Elevated II, Sitka Subalpine, Storm, & New UA Ridge Reaper Forest